Thursday, April 20, 2006

Exile Magazine link fixed

I have been getting lots of e-mails saying the Exile link was broken. It is now fixed.

If you do visit the site, the editors have told me that they appreciate your comments. So do not be shy and leave a comment under the 'Your views' section.

It is the publication of English-studying French students in Grenoble, France. Considering English is not their mother tongue, the magazine is of an extreamely good quality. The English is very good, the articles always interesting, and the magazine 'design' astonishing.

I invite you to check it out.

Also, should any of you out there contribute to interesting online magazines, please let me know and I'll do my best to get the word out!

2 comments:

Web Design Bureau of Mauritius said...

Just like the best cookies or food: homemade exile!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that the link is fixed - it is always an interesting read and it opens a window into a French English dept's work. Keep up the good work
CG Wordsmith

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.